Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Capital Train

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Capital Train - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Sander grinned at Chase, he wanted to say something, but was nervous of what she would think of it. He sighed and glanced down. Sander refused to think he was starting to fall for Chase again, he would die anyway so he shouldn't be allowed to feel this way. "Later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Chase looked confused. "Later?" she asked. She pouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Sander smirked, "About looking out the other window. I've got my acting skills to work on." He said, laughing. Sander drawled out the word 'acting', as an over dramatic person would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:30 pm

Chase laughed. "Oh. Sorry. I was just in my own little world then, Sweetheart."

She smiled. It seemed to be getting late to her. Back home, around now, the shop would be closing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Sander laughed, as well. He yawned quietly. He had no clue what time it was. But he figured it was late. Sander frowned, every second they got closer to the Games. "So, what's the time?" He asked Darla.

"Oh dear!" She exclaimed. "It's very late, you must be off to bed if you want to get some sleep!" Darla said in a rush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Chase got up and nodded. "Good night," she said. In her mind, she added, sleep tight, till the morning's bright, with the sun in the sky. In an instant, she missed her older sister and her mother. They had both sang that song to her. Her mother used to when she was sick as a child. And her sister did it whenever Chase was upset. She kept her plastered cute smile on her face as she turned to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Sander smiled, "Night." He said, and stood up himself. He would probably get no sleep, but he couldn't do much about that. Sander followed a hallway full of doors, it amazed him how big this train was, it was much bigger than he's ever seen. Sander came to a door, it was opened, slightly, with an Avox inside. He felt bad, he wished Avox's weren't there, it made the whole situation worse. The Avox motioned him to come in, so he knew this was his room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:33 am

Inside her room, Chase changed for bed. She stared at the ceiling from beneath her covers and stared up at the ceiling. She drifted off, she supposed because next thing she knew, she was in a perfect reality.

She was back home with her family at the bakery. She was in the kitchen, making the dainty icing roses for a huge white wedding cake. Her father walked over to her and took her hand, her mother smiling in the doorway. Her father took her outside the kitchen to the shop part of the bakery. Clu stood by the doorway, greeting customers. Chase was placing bread on shelves according to which grain was used. Because grain is important. Chase didn't think that in reality her siblings were dead. It was a dream, after all. Her father asked her to man the register for a while. Chase did as she was told. And who should walk in but a certain blonde haired and blue eyed boy. She smiled at Sander and he smiled back.

And then she awoke. Chase opened her eyes to see light and got up, rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:41 am

Sander smiled at the Avox, "You can leave, I don't need anything." He said as nicely as he could. As soon as the Avox left, he changed into the clothes that were left out for him. He crawled into his bed, feeling wide awake. Of course, he wasn't, Sander fell asleep quickly.

Sander woke up, not really remembering dreaming, at all. He only knew at had something to do with Chase. He couldn't be sure what it meant. Sander didn't know if he still liked her, it was hard for him to tell. Without changing, Sander hopped out of bed, and put on a bathrobe. It was blue, an unusual color for Sander to wear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:50 am

Chase showered and changed. She dressed slowly and wondered what her dream had meant. Clu... Chance... Her parents... And most of all, Sander. Why ahd he been there? She shrugged it off and exited the room in time to bump into someone. "Sorry," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:55 am

Sander left his room, smiling, he bumped into someone. He blushed, realizing how stupid he most look in his bathrobe. "Sorry.." He said, back. Sander looked up, and saw it was Chase. Now he felt even more of an idiot. "Which one of us is going to the wrong way?" He asked, but he guessed it was himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:41 am

"You?" she said. She rubbed her eyes and looked up at Sander. "Morning."

She yawned, still tired, despite having had a shower. She smiled sleepily at him. "You were in my dream..."

She had surprised herself by telling him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:02 am

Sander was caught off guard, "Er, I'm pretty sure you were in mine to. But I don't remember that well.." He said, embarrassed, hoping she wasn't lying. Sander yawned, and covered his mouth with his elbow. He smiled, but felt awwake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:13 am

Chase smiled. Was he flexing? In a blue bathrobe? Smiling sleepily, she leaned against her door and said, "I was back home in the bakery with Clu and Chance..."

She smiled at Sander dreamily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:07 pm

Sander smiled back at her, "At least your remember yours.." He mumbled, but not harshly, he felt groggy now. Lack of sleep, or maybe it was just because he was nervous. Sander couldn't be sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Chase nodded. She rubbed her eyes. "So where were you supposed to be headed?"

OOC: Sorry. I'm a lil busy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:07 pm

Sander laughed, "Where we were last night, for breakfast.. I'm probably going the wrong way.." He said, then blushed. Sander didn't really know what the ONE DIRECTION to go in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:48 pm

OOC: SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING! xD

BIC:

"I remember the way," Chase said. "I can take you there..."

Her smile was still sleepy but it was sincere. Darn it. Why was she so out of character? It's not right! She enjoys inflicting pain. She enjoys inflicting pain. She enjoys inflicting pain. Darn it!

She smiled pleasantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Sander looked quizically at Chase. Her smile was different then her sleepy one. He wanted to know what she was thinking. Sander walked with Chase, thankful he wouldn't get even more lost then he was. "Sorry I'm so helpless.." He aploigized, sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:24 am

Chase punched his arm. Because she was sleepy, she was clueless to the force of it. She scolded, "Don't say that. Don't you ever say that."

She took his hand and started to lead him down the corridor. "by the way, blue suits you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:37 am

Sander frowned, "Im helpless when it comes to directions, it's one of my faults." He shrugged, he had grown used to this factor awhile ago. He laughed as he felt Chase's weak punch, but decided not to comment on it.

"Oh, thanks.." He said embarrassed. "I wasn't expecting it to be so hard to find decent clothes, instead of fancy ones." Sander explained. "You look nice, too." He stated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:47 am

"Thanks. I like these boots. Their comfy," she said. She yawned a little and turned opened a door. "Here."

She walked in and showed him the breakfast buffet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:53 am

Sander smiled at Chase's comment about the boots. It was a classic, the one thing the Capital was good at was ruining fashion. Sander didn't think Chase was that unhappy.

He followed Chase to the buffet. "Yup, definitely better then District Nine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:59 am

Chase rubbed her eyes. "Hey. Be proud of the District. Grain is important."

She hadn't meant it as funny but she smiled at herself. She grinned. "Let's eat."

Every second she was waking up even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Sander laughed, "Everyone knows grain is important. But I was talking about the meat." He said, smiling. He hasn't seen meat cooked properly for a really long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Capital Train
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next