Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Capital Train

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The Capital Train - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:01 pm

"You look like a starved lion," Chase said, getting her plate loaded. She too targetted the meat. "Come on."

She waited for him to get his food and then sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:43 pm

ooc: I'm typing on my tv so this will be short.

[color=olive]Sander laughed and filled his plate. He wasn't sure what some food were, so he only got some that he had heard of, before.

Sander sat down next to Chase, with his full plate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:10 pm

OOC: I had to think how you'd type on a TV xD

"I wish we didn't have to fight in the arena," she sighed. She laid her head on his shoulder, playing with her fork. "I don't want to fight you..."

She stopped playing with ehr fork and looked up at Sander's face. She kept her expression longing for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Sander smiled.

Sander didn't want to fight her either. He couldn't be sure if she was acting or not. “I'm not fighting you.us There's no way I'll do that.”

ooc: My wii. I'm banned from ipod and comp, because of a B on my report card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:53 pm

OOC: Only a B? You're parents would hate me as a daughter. I'm only get Bs in History and English! Sometimes As and A*s

"I'm glad," she said and leaned up to kiss him. It was her first kiss, real or not. She didn't know where t came from. But she hoped it made the fake relationship more... real to people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Sander was partially shocked. It was his first real kiss. He didn't count a kiss from when he was five years old. Sander didn't really know what he doing as he kissed Chase, again.

ooc: They flipped when they saw an A-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Chase pulled away and smiled. "I wish we could do that more often," she said.

OOC: I'm very tired so goodnight, Drew Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Sander sighed, he wished that as well, but wasn't going to share. It was better to keep these kinds of emotions to himself. "So, er.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:36 am

She tucked her hair behind her ear. "Um..." she said and blushed.

OOC: What were we doing again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:54 pm

OOC: I think eating, and then kissing. :p

Sander laughed, And now for the awkwardness.. he thought to himself. If this happened every time they kissed, he didn't think they would fool many people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:44 pm

"Um... I-I... Any idea when the train will be stopping?" she asked, biting her lip and looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Sander shrugged, "Supposedly it's lightning fast, but I'm not sure. When ever we get there, I guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:49 pm

"I want to get it all over with," Chase admited. She wanted to kill. Simple. She wanted kill. Get killed. Possibly survive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:08 am

Sander laughed, "I think everyone does. Besides the ones that are suck in the head." He said, smiling. It wasn't a happy topic, but Sander will found it quite hilarious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:08 pm

"I suppose," Chase said. "I kinda just want to... Never mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Sander frowned, "You wanted to what?" He asked, highly curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Kill, she thought. Chase had always been cruel. She liked to see pain. Outloud she said, "I don't know what I was going to say anymore. It probably wasn't important."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Sander was oblivious to the situation, he was slightly clueless. "If it comes to our mind again, tell me, 'Kay?"

OOC: No clue what oblivious means.. It just sounded important to me :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:34 am

OOC: Lol.
BIC:

"Will do," she lied and kissed his cheek. "Straight away, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Capital Train
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4