Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Capital Train

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:11 pm

THe mentor leads them into the train. "Welcome!" He said, and laughed.

Rebel was a it uncomfortable as she walked inside. SHe held Tom's hand, to keep her from screaming. SHe could tell she wasn't ging to like their mentor.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:24 pm

Thoms wanted to scream from this all, and was gripping Rebel's hand just as tightly. He could imagine all the things they could do to Rebel with Impunity, and was glad he knew how to fight with his fists.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:38 pm

Rebel sighed as the District Sponser entered the train.

The District SPonser smiled, "We have a few days till we arrive, I'll be in my room." He said, then elft.

THe mentor sat down, while grabbing a bottom of wine. "So.." He said, unsure.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Thomas sat down in front of the 'Mentor'. "so."
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Rebel smiled, as she sat down next to Thomas. "Do you have a plan for us?" SHe asked.

THe mentor frowned. "Nope." He said then laughed. "Just try not to die, I've got to keep up my reputation of having my tributes last for awhile."
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:45 pm

"that," Thomas said, before snatching the bottle away. "is ANYTHING but funny." He walked over to a train window, and out went the wine.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:48 pm

"Um, Thomas?" SHe said quietly. She turned back to the mentor, "Well I've got a plan."

THe mentor raised his eyebrows in surpise, "Really? Please share." He said in complete sarcasm, not believing her.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:58 pm

"the Romance Card. The audience love that sort of thing, and we're going to milk it for everything we've got. plus, we'll appear weak till the Actual arena, then take them by surprise."
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Rebel grinned, she nudged Thomas with her elbow, playfully. "ANd, I have learned that it isn't an act." SHe said, then smiled.

THe mentor grinned, "SO you don't need any help?"

Rebel frowned, she didn't want a lazy mentor.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:05 pm

"We need a mentor who gives a [censored]!"
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:07 pm

OOC: ?
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:10 pm

OOC- he was swearing
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Rebel hgged THomas, "Calm down. We can't make hiim angry." SHe whispered.

THe mentor laughed, at the kid's weak attempt of making him angry. "SO, Rebel, how do you suppose you will play this whole ROmance Card out? Or THomas, maybe you have an answer?"
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Thomas looked at her, and failed to hear the Mentor. he was giving this apologetic look to Rebel. then, he gave her a genuine kiss.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:21 pm

Rebel was about to speak, or possibly yell at their Mentor. But, she was interrupted by Thomas's kiss. She kissed him back of course.

THe mentor started laughing, "You can't kiss the whole time you know." He said laughing. "And, I'm pretty sure, you two didn't meet doing something innocent enough that you can share."
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Thomas stopped. "Well, what would you have us do?"
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:31 pm

The mentor smiled. "Make something up. You can't say you've been in that forest." He said. "Everyone in the Capital knowx, they have cameras out there, but you can't just go and say that."
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Thomas thought about it. "no."
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:38 pm

THe mentor smiled. "See, I know what I'm doing. You don't." He said with a laugh.

The DIstrcit Sponser returned. "Dinner!" He said, happily.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:48 pm

"You misunderstand me." Thomas gave the Mentor a flat look. "I said no to making something up. not no to knowing what I plan to do."
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:56 pm

"We need a solid plan."

The mentor frowned. "Just say you met in town or school." He said, then laughed.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Thomas was tempted to backhand the fat drunk, but he managed just a stare, as he said "The truth will set you free."
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Rebel got up and sat at the dinner table, not wanton to argue. "It might be a good idea to lie. How many Sponsers would you get if you break the rules? All that does is make the Capital kill you off faster."
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:16 pm

"I never was a good liar. which is what makes me a bad actor."
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Rebel laughed, "I'll take care of that part. Just go along with it." Rebel said.

THe mentor laughed. "Have you forgotten? Tommy, here, will be going first in the interviews." He said.

THe District Sponser just ignored them. He saw the Avox's come and deliver the meal. Pig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train Empty

Back to top Go down

The Capital Train
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next