Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Capital Train

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Capital Train - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:06 am

"Um... Strong?" Chase said. She looked at her hands now. SHe looked quite humourous as she did this. "That's how my sister tried to portay herself. And my brother went for cute because he had only just turned thirteen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:26 am

Sander smiled. "I could see you as strong."

Darla leaned back and thought hard, "That's a start. We need more." Darla turned to Sander.

Sander smirked, and he turned towards Chase. "I'm not sharing my secrets." He had more confidence now, for the time being. He believed they could help each other, for a little bit inside the arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:30 am

"How is that fair to someone who just said hers?" Chase tested. She looked at him. "I'm carrying on a tradition. My sister was a Career. My brother was a tribute. Both died in these games. My brother would be fifteen right now if he was still alive. My sister would have been nineteen. I don't care for secrets. I'm here to try my best to die and do it in style. Hopefully with a sword impaled in my heart."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:33 am

Sander was shocked. He didn't want to comment on her outburst. It wasn't supposed to be offensive. "Hm, I'll reword. It's a surprise." He said then laughed. "Don't worry, if my surprise doesn't work I'll try to portray the image of weak."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:40 am

Chase stabbed her food with her fork quite violently and scowled. She grumbled under her breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:44 am

Sander laughed, and had a bite of his food. He smirked towards Chase, and turned his attention back to his food.

OOC: Should I make Sander's surprise be like Peeta's, or I another one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:48 am

OOC: LIKE PEETA! It'd be so... KAWAII DESU! I have half a mind to say that Chase is the daughter of a baker xD

Chase looked up at him and smirked. Was he going to last? At all? He looked a little...familiar when she thought about it. She finished her plate and sat back. "So what now, Darla?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:51 am

Sander turned his attention to Darla.

Darla brushed her hair through her blue wig. "Any questions?" She asked both tributes, happily.

The District Sponser cleared her throat. "I have one. Are you guys going to appear as a team?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:56 am

Chase's eyes widened a little. Appear as a team? "Um... I think it'd be wise with our similar skills and stuff..."

She looked at the sponsor. They looked familiar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:58 am

Darla grinned, "Excellent. The Romance Card or just allies?" She asked straight forward, not even bothering to look at their expressions on their faces.

Sander almost choked. Darla had problems. Why would she just come out and say something like that. "Darla, we barely know each other.." He said quietly. His confidence was lost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:08 am

"You're parents work with the grain," Chase said, cocking her head to the side. "And my parents are bakers. I've sold you bread plenty of times at the bakery. I sell everyone bread at the bakery. That's why I'm the shop's Poster Girl. I charm people into buying from us. Or strike the fear of living daylight into my opponant businesses."

She smiled, her eyes shining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:09 am

Sander looked up, he remember her. "Your her..?" He asked. Sander hasn't really paid attention when he went inside the bakery. But, he remembered her face. Sander blushed as he remembered a crush he used to have on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:14 am

"All that charm and that bubbly smile," Chase laughed. "I hated every second of that. Pretending to be someone I wasn't. Most of all, pretending to be my sister. I used to be in charge of making the icing decorations for the cakes. The little flowers and so on. But then Clu volunteered for the Games... And I was made Poster Girl. Chance was pretty good at charming the customers, though. Very good. He still had his kid qualities..."

Chase looked regretful. She looked up. "So we're playing the Romance Card?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:18 am

The mentor smiled, and laughed. "Up to you sweetheart. Sander, you don't mind if we let Chase decide. It effects her more."

Sander was clueless about what Darla was talking about. But, he smiled at Chase's story. "Hey, you weren't that far away from the real you. He laughed. "I spilled a shelf of bread over once, and if I remember correctly, you almost took my head off." Sander said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:23 am

"Bread is important," Chase said, shrugging. "It gives you fibre. And can keep you alive. Bread and water. You could live of that. I do. I get enough to eat and enough to drink, but I live of that kind of diet. The odd treat is nice, of course."

She thought about the idea of a fake romance. She weighed the pros and cons. Finally, she came to a conclusion. "I like the idea. Let's do it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:26 am

Sander grinned, then realized why, so he blushed and looked down. He couldn't believe the girl he used to have a major crush on was agreeing. He thought she would be against it.

Darla laughed, "And are your acting skills in top shape? Chase, hun, I have a feeling you'll need it most." She said, not caring about insulting anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:29 am

Chase stood up and walked to Sander. She smiled charmingly and draped her arms around him, her chin resting on his shoulder. "I think we'll be just fine. Don't you, Sweetie?"

Doubting her acting skills. Ha! She had faked being sweet all those years, hadn't she? she could fake a relationship!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:35 am

Sander looked up, quite shocked. He had to remind himself it was all an act. Jus pretend. "I think so." He said, confidence ringing in his voice. Sander didn't doubt acting, he was decent at lying, so this shouldn't be that hard.

Darla smiled, "Hopefully you can pull it off, and then we might have a chance of winning." She said happily. Darla smirked.

The District Sponser smiled. "The cameras are up. Everything you do is now being filmed. But, only certain people get to see what goes on." She said, she was one of those people. Along with Darla, a few Peacekeepers, and Caeser Flickerman. Maybe a few more, it depends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:38 am

Chase smiled and kissed Sander's cheek. She stood up and went back to her place. She sat down and played Poster Girl again. Charming smile, cute expression and playfully twirling her hair in her fingeres. She kept her gaze on Sander.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:40 am

Sander smirked, but felt bad. He wasn't see if Chase wanted to act like this. He leaned towards her ear. "You don't have to.." He whispered, quietly, so maybe the other two wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:11 pm

She giggled as if he'd said something funny. She leaned to his ear. "Remember. Good impression."

She leaned back and said louder, "You're so cute. You know that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Sander laughed, and looked out the window. The train was to fast for him to see anything. He wasn't paying attention. Sander had thought she was talkin to someone else, but didn't understand who. When no one answered he looked up. "You mean me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:59 pm

"Of course you, Silly," Chase laughed. "Who else here would I call cute?"

Damn. He wasn't used to flirting or being hit on, she noted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Sander laughed, he felt stupid for not listening. "Sorry, I wasn't listening." He pointed towards the window, "It's a shame you can barely see." Sandrr wished he could see what was around them, but maybe that was the point, to have them not see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 pm

"Try looking out the over side. It's only going so fast because it's the side you're on," Chase shrugged. She played with her hair a little more and smiled at him cutely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Capital Train
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next