Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Capital Train

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:25 pm

The District Sponser lead them onto the train. THere was their mentor, a lady, sitting down. "I'll be in my room, till dinner." SHe said, then walked out.

Sander sighed, sadly, he didn't want to be here. His parents knew he was dead, so there was no point of liistening.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:36 pm

"Hey. Cheer up," Chase chided. "You want to make us look bad? We've gotta make good impressions. Now come on. Smile. You're probably going to outlast me."
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Sander laugh, bitter;y. "Are you serious?" He asked. "I'm going to die, my parents know that." He said harshly.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:49 pm

"You're parents asked me to help," Chase lied. "Made me promise. I don't back down on a promise. I'm Chase. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Sander frowned, "Sander." He didn't trust Chase, at all. She could be lying, it seemed like that's what someone would do.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:03 pm

"Good. We have names," CHase said. "I'll see you at dinner."

She turned and found her room. She showered and changed. She felt weird about how normal this seemed. She went to dinner and looked around.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:10 pm

Sander didn't clean up, it was more work for the stylists.

When it was dinner time, their mentor came out. It was a lady. Their Sponser came out as well. "Come, sit." The District Sponser said.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Chase did as she was told. She leaned back in her chair and eyed their Sponsor. The mentor looked quite testy to her... But that was just Chase.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:36 pm

The mentor smiled, "Sorry we haven't met before." SHe said. "If you didn't know, I live in the Capital now." She preferred the Capital to Victor's Village.

The District Sponser smiled, as the Avox's came out and served the declicious food. "Pig, for this special occassion."

Sander sat back, he would stay quiet. It was easier that way.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Chase was silent. She didn't know what to say. Or what to do. She sat up straight and tried to keep her body langauge composed.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:28 pm

The mentor and the District Sponser dug in.

Sander sighed, his stomach growled, he had to eat. He made a small plate for himself. He smiled as he tasted a bit of the pig. "So?" He didn't like silence:
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Chase took a healthy plateful (for District 9 anyway) and tried the pig. It was amazingly nice. She nodded when Sander spoke, enjoying the pig.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Sander sighed, He ate a bit more, but not that much. He didn't need to be sick. "Er.. What do we do now?" He asked, between bites.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:43 pm

"I'd love to know that, too," Chase replied. "What's the normal thing to happen? My name is Chase Bailey, by the way."

OOC: Shall we have it so that her younger brother and older sister had once been a part of the Hunger Games and died at the Cornucopia?
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Sander smiled. "You told me your name, just not your last. Mine's Frake. Sander Frake." He said.

OOC: Sure! Sander is dying at the Cornucopia, as well xD
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:07 pm

Chase smiled at him. Then she looked at their mentor. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:44 pm

The mentor grinned. "Darla." Darla smirked, she changed her name, it was simpler now the it was before.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:48 pm

"Nice to meet you," Chase said. "Now... What're we going to be doing?"
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Darka smiled. "Tell me your strengths. Unless you prefer to be coached alone?" She asked.

Sander remained quiet. He didn't care. Maybe he could manipulate Chase if they practiced together.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:19 pm

"Well... I've got a pretty good aim," she said. She picked a garden pea from her plate, stood, walked to the other side of the room and threw it. It landed right on Sander's chest. Dead where the heart would have been. She grinned.

OOC: OMG. Why do I ship them a little? It's like Peeta and Katniss... Only it isn't Peeta and Katniss.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Sander frowned, "I'm dead." He said laughing. He grabbed three knives from the table, he aimed towards a fancy plate hanging on the wall. He threw them three straight at it. It was perfect, the plate broke, into lots of pieces.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:25 pm

Chase raised her eyebrows. "Maybe you're parents were wrong..." she said. She applauded him. "Well done. I think practising together would be beneficial."
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:32 pm

Sander smirked, "Unlike you, I'm not killing anyone." He said, then laughed. "My parents know that." He nodded, he didn't think Chase was that bad. Hopefully she would win for the district.
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:47 pm

"Hey. That's no way to talk. With an aim like that..." Chase said and stopped. She sat back down and propped her chin on her interlaced fingers. "Anyhow... We both appear to have great aim."
Back to top Go down

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:01 am

Sander shrugged, "Yes, it appears we do." He laughed again. He didn't feel as hopeless as he did before.

Darla laughed. "Very well. What kind of character are you hoping to portray?" She asked, knowing if they had no clue it was her job to think of one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Capital Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train Empty

Back to top Go down

The Capital Train
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next