Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Capital Train

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Capital Train - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:40 pm

at this news, Thomas started to tremble. he would be going first on the Interviews. He was glad when someone came by with some food. "Thank you," He said, taking the plate and setting it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:51 pm

THe mentor shruggede. "I feel bad for the District One boy." He said. "But, also, in a way, that boy is the luckiest one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:54 pm

"What makes you say that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:04 pm

The mentor grinned. "First shot at dazzling people." He didn't say anymore, and he grabbed a bottle of beer. He poured some of its contents into his glass.

Rebel shrugged. "That means the girl will have better chances to.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:14 pm

"We have something as well." Thomas walked over, and kissed Rebel passionatly. "see that?" He asked the mentor. "They love this soap opera stuff in the Capitol, don't they?"

OOC-Earned Brutal Legend Trophy: French Kiss Instructor. Badge below

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Rebel smiled, and blushed.

"They do, but faults over rule love." Their mentor said sternly.

The District Sponser sighed. "I've seen you both hunting. Killing Pracekeepers aren't good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Thomas kissed Rebel again, and only responded to the Sponsor and mentor by flipping the bird. "as for the Peacekeeper. He died protecting us from a Bloodbear."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:43 pm

The District Sponser shook his head. "We all saw. There are cameras in that forest. Why do you think you were reaped?"

The mentor gave them a knowing look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:46 pm

"well, If I die for it, I die for freedom."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:55 pm

The mentor shook his head. "YOU WERE SET UP!" He yelled, angrily. "Odds are you both will die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Thomas looked at Rebel, obviously not caring anymore. He didn't care what the people thought. He was in love, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Rebel looked back at Thomas, her eyes burning with love and anger. "Thomas will win." She said fiercely, daring their mentor to argue. She pursed her lips, and frowned, realizing for once she didn't want to die, she wanted to stay with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:43 pm

"no... You will. I don't have anything to live for if you die... besides, you have a larger fmily to care for. if it comes down to the two of us... I'll take a dagger to my throat, because I will never let anything bad happen to you." Thoms looked at Rebel, his eyes showing that he spoke naught but truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Rebel smiled, a sad smile. "No, Thomas, you are going to win." She said quietly. "Your family has nothing but you, my parents have my siblings to fill in for me." SHe cotinued. "They wouldn't be missing much.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Thomas gave Rebel a hug, forgetting the mentor. "But I love you..."

The mentor then said to quit the lovey dovey stuff. "ehh, sit and spin," Thomas replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:47 pm

Rebel smiled sadly. She didn't want to tell him, that she loved him. “When you win, you could find someone else..”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:50 pm

Thomas looked at her. "how.. how can you say that? how could I live without you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Rebel knew how he felt, but thought it would make it worse to share.us “You lived without me, before the forest.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:49 pm

"Do you have any Idea how boring living was before then?" Thomas bent his head to her, holding her, fearing for her life. If she were to die, Thomas wuld have no reson to keep living anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Rebel sighed, “I'm not the only girl in town.” Rebel wasn't letting him die for her. She already made up her mind, and she wasn't changing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Thomas hugged her close and said to her, "You're the only girl I've ever gotten close to... I don't want to lose that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Revel grimaced, "When you win you'll get married and have kids. I'll be a memory.. A distant one. Besides, hardly anyone likes to think back on Games memories."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:34 pm

"But... I'll remember you... i don't want to lose you..." the boy pulled out his Token, a small evenstar, and looked at it. "You can win."
((now what?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Rebel smiled, sadly. She knew arguing would get them nowhere. The biggest challenge in the Games would be defeating Thomas' plan. She had to make sure he made it back home, and not her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Thomas was certain she was planning to sacrifice herself for him. he would NOT allow that. what did he have to do, step off the platform prematurely? "how's this sound? screw the Capitol. screw the Hunger Games, and screw President Snow. we will BOTH make it out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Capital Train
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next