Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Capital Train

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Capital Train - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:46 pm

"We both know that's not true. They will find some way to get only one, or no victor. Besides, you are coming home." Rebel said, there were possible ways of suicide in the arena. Stepping off the pedestal, starving, dehydration, or just walking into a trap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:58 am

"both, or neither. I honestly can't stand to lose you." he spoke the truth, it shone in his eyes. wheter or not they were acting had ceased imprtance to him. for him, it had become real. he genuinely loved her, more than he loved life. he couldn't bear the thought of her dying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:06 am

Rebel sighed, she didn't want to die, or lose Thomas. But, she'd rather that he lived. "If I live, I'll come back to nothing. I'll be a ghost, I'm not good with human violence. My family hates me, so I'll have no one. No one." Rebel said, repeating 'No one' just to point out the importance of it. She wasn't going to let Thomas, someone she loves die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:38 pm

"I don't have a family to go back to, though. at least the guys will find you irresistable." a small kiss. "i know I do." thomas frowned as he remembered that no girl in his district would want him except for Rebel. "you're the first person i hve ever loved, and the first to love me back." Thomas resumed kissing her, feeling himself want her, but restraining himself out of respect for her. they were kids, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Capital Train
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3