Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Justice Building

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Justice Building - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:17 pm

"we're in the 'justice' building. no offense, but duh. they're probably expecting us to try and run. my sister tried once..." Thomas stopped there. no need to go into Detail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Rebel frowned. "Right, that was a stupid question.." She didn't wan to comment about his sister. "THere goes my idea.." SHe said then smiled, it had nothing to do with running, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:23 pm

"what?" he sidled next to her. "you planning on getting beat over the head with a club too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Rebel shook her head, "Nope, I was thinking of stratergizing. But, our plans must be secret." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:27 pm

"Ah... I see."
OOC- ow what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Rebel sighed,and walked over to a single couch in the room. It was big enough to fit three people. "I guess I won't share until we meet our mentor."

OOC: Plans on how to survive and stuff xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:37 pm

OOC- ok
Thomas went into the same room, and sat down with Rebel at her couch. he then stretched his arms. when he lowered them, he found his arms around Rebel. why he did that in the most cheesy way possible was beyond him, but he didn't want to let go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Rebel leaned towards him. "Wish I knew you longer.." SHe said quietly, and what she said was truthful. It was surprising, to her, that if they both hunted how did they not meet before?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:44 pm

"I agree... It would have been nice to have spent more time with you outside the Arena instead of inside..." He kissed her hair, nervous out of his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Rebel smiled, and blushed. "If we find a safe place, it can be almost the same.." SHe said, knowing she would probably die before then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Thomas actually managed a real luagh. "A safe spot? in the Arena?" Thomas got serious. "odds are, we'll end up dying together on the first day."

"That better not happen!" the mentor walked in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Rebel sat up starighter, "Your right it won't" SHe was surprised their mentor had walked in already. They weren't expeting him until the train.

THe mentor smiled, "I've been sent to collect you. We've got a few days ahead of us the the train." He said, a it drunk, from the Capital's selection of achohol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:54 pm

Thoms stifled a groan. Their Mentor was a Drunkard. lovely. nonetheless, he got up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:56 pm

Rebel smiled, hopefully their mentor wasn't always drunk, "let's go, then." SHe replied.

The mentor grinned ,and he opened the door, and led them out, towards the Capital Train.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Thomas got up, and walked into the train.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Justice Building
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2