Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Justice BUilding

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:29 pm

THe District Sponser lead them inside. SHe came to a place with two doors on either side of the hall. "Each of you go inside, every visitor you get has three minutes." THe lady opened up the doors.

Sander walked inside his door.
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Chase walked inside her door. She didn't expect anyone to visit. Maybe her parents... Maybe no one. She sat and waited.
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:35 pm

The Peacekeeper opened the door, with people that he thought were the tribute's parents. He didn't really care to find out. "Three minutes." He said, then shut the door.
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Chase looked at the people. These were not her parents. They were the right age but they weren't her parents. She eyed them with suspicion.
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:47 pm

THe two people walked into the room. "You don't know us.." THe women said. She sighed. "We come to congratulate you." SHe continued.;

THe man smiled, he thouight it was a great honor to be chosen.
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:48 pm

"Congratulate me on gaining an opportunity to die?" Chase asked. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:50 pm

the man grinned, "You look strong enough. YOu coulkd wion."

"ANd bring the District glory." The women finished.
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:54 pm

"Thanks," Chase said. "I'll try. I mean, I will honestly try to win. But I'm no Career."
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:55 pm

THe women shrugged, "We hardly ever win. It's not like your that weakling next door." SHe replied.

THe man laughed, "Do us a favor, and make sure he dies at the Cornocopia."
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Chase had never thought about killing. And she had never thought about someone dying at her hands. And the thing is... She liked the idea. Causing someone so much pain that they die... She nodded enthusiastically. "Of course. He's as good as dead."
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:13 pm

THe woman smiled, she couldn't stand when weak kids where reaped, they broughut them shame. "Glad to-' HSe was interrupted.

A Peacekeeper opened the door, and said, "Out."

Without much choice, the couple left, smiling.
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Grinning, Chase waved them goodbye and grinned. She wasn't a career. But she was sure as heck that she would at least try to kill as many people as possible.
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:18 pm

THe Peacekeeper opened the door, this time with two other people. " Visitors." He said, then shut the door.
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Chase looked up at them, her sadistic smile still on her face. She could only guess, that with her luck, that these were probably the boy's parents. Come to beg her not to hurt him or something. It wasn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:33 pm

It was Sander's parents. They were sad, they knew the chances of Sander living. They walked in a bit, not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:40 pm

"Yeah?" Chase asked, sitting back, relaxed. She was smiling.
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:46 pm

The man frowned. "We come to wish you luck." He said quietly.

THe woman smiled sadly, knowing her son wouldn't last. "Maybe we will have a winner this year."
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:53 pm

Chase felt a little sympathy. "Maybe. I hope your son does well. But I won't hold back. And if I were him, I wouldn't try and get close to me..."
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:55 pm

The man smiled. "It's okay.." He knew as well, about his son dying. Everyone in town must know, they were already placing bets on who would most likely die in District Nine first.
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Chase, uncharacteristically, felt bad for the parents. "I... I suppose I could... help him a little in training. As long as no one finds out..."
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:02 pm

THe woman smiled. "You don't have to. You didn't chose this."
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:07 pm

"Neither did he," Chase pointed out. "Look, I know that out there somewhere in the District, my parents are mourning me already. I've lost both my siblings. Death isn't new to me at all. In fact, I kinda accept the fact that I'm going to die. But seriously, District Nine needs a fighting chance. I'll help him. I'll bring glory to District Nine somehow. Even if it means he lives on... And I'm the one who's dead."
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:11 pm

The both smiled, "We appreciate it." With that they both turned and walked out, probably going to visit Sander.

OOC: Are your parents going to visit, or do you want to go onto the Capital Train?
Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:14 pm

OOC: Train. IDK what I'd post. So let's skip to the train.

Chase watched them go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Justice BUilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice BUilding   Justice BUilding Empty

Back to top Go down

Justice BUilding
Page 1 of 1