Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THe Justice Building

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THe Justice Building Empty
PostSubject: THe Justice Building   THe Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Rue entered the building, not really listening. The Peacekeepers hekld the door open for her, it was the room she was stuck in until the train ride. SHe sat on the floor, she didn't want to cry, at least not yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THe Justice Building   THe Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Arkarian was lead into a seperate room for Rue's. Which was fine by him because he didn't even know who she was, nor was he sure he wanted to get to know her. Not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THe Justice Building   THe Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:33 pm

Rue waited patiently. She knew her parents wouldn't bring her siblings.. If they came. But, sure enough the door was opened, and her parents walked through.

"Three minutes." The Peacekeeper said, then shut the door.

"Mom.." Rue said, feeling like she was going to crumble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THe Justice Building   THe Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Arkarian looked up when he saw his parents at the door. He stood and hugged them both, tears falling from his eyes a bit. "Mom, please make sure that Specter is fed ok?" He asked her and she nodded but then broke into tears and sobbed on his shoulder. He looked at his dad and then nodded at him. Arkarian and his dad never really had to talk to get there messages across to each other. His mom freaked out as the peacekeepers got them out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Katniss Everdeen
Founder|Admin
Katniss Everdeen

Female Posts : 393
Hunger Points : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: THe Justice Building   THe Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:40 pm

I popped up in the building. "Hey Arkarian, Rue good look" i said hoping to sound convincing and not burst into tears."He will be alright Ms Lost" i said to his mother.
Back to top Go down
https://jabberjay.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: THe Justice Building   THe Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Arkarian stood and looked over at Daila. He walked up to her and oddly enough, wrapped her in a hug. He had started to cry and the words were caught in his throat. He wasn't even sure what he could say anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THe Justice Building   THe Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:47 pm

Rue frowned, she didn't want to be here. "Mom, it's okay." SHe said, while her mom had a few tears run down her face. But, Rue's voice was shakey, and very unconvincing.

Her father sighed, "Promise you'll come home."

RUe smiled sadly, "I will, Dad, I promise."

THe Peacekeeper opened the door, for her parents. THey obeyed and went out without force.
Back to top Go down
Katniss Everdeen
Founder|Admin
Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: THe Justice Building   THe Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:54 pm

I Hugged him back. "Well looks like i have to go" seeing the Peace Keepers holding the doors for me i left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THe Justice Building   THe Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Arkarian let go of her and then held her arms. "Daila I.." Arkarian tried to tell her that he loved her, but the words caught ing his throat and he could get them out.
Back to top Go down
Katniss Everdeen
Founder|Admin
Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: THe Justice Building   THe Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:58 pm

I waved good bye. I hope he comes back i thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THe Justice Building   THe Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:02 pm

"Daila, I love you." He blurted out to her and she turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Katniss Everdeen
Founder|Admin
Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: THe Justice Building   THe Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:05 pm

I turn around. "Love you to"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THe Justice Building   THe Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Arkarian smiled at her and then the peacekeeper told her she had to leave.
Back to top Go down
Katniss Everdeen
Founder|Admin
Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: THe Justice Building   THe Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:14 pm

I left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THe Justice Building   THe Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Rue frowned, she didn't know what to do. Her life was probably over. SHe was only twelve so it wasn't like she lived long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THe Justice Building   THe Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Arkarian sat down with a sigh and thought, 'No matter what, I have to win now.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THe Justice Building   THe Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:27 pm

THe Peacekeepers came into Rue's room. "Come." They said. Rue left the room. They opened up Arkarian's door too. "Come."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THe Justice Building   THe Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:32 pm

"You better give me something for this pain. After all I'm sure the capitol wouldn't be happy for a pre-beaten tribute" He said to the peacekeeper as he walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THe Justice Building   THe Justice Building Empty

Back to top Go down

THe Justice Building
Page 1 of 1