Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beyond The Fence/Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Thomas had already holstered his knife, and started hoisting himself up. He grabbed Rebel's hand, and was pulled up higher. thank the Mockingjay the BloodBear didn't notice them. It was too busy noticing the Capitol's fallen Peacekeeper. It walked over, and started munching without hesitation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:02 pm

Rebel reached carefully towards the bow on her back. With the in her hand, she crept towards the end of the branch. Grabbing an arrow, she pulled back on it, -8'ing towards its eye. It would most likely kill instantly, but she wasn't sure. Rebel let to, and the arrow went flying towards it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:17 pm

Thomas looked at her, and was about to say no when she shot. the arrow got the bear in the eye, but the Bear looked around, as though stunned something attacked it. it swatted at the arrow. "These things are a lot tougher than regular bears. you have to snap the spine, or tear the Cord apart." at that, he dived out of the tree with a knife, and stabbed it into the back of the neck. he normally didn't have the strength for this sort of creature, but gravity lended a hand, delivering enough force to puncture the muscles of the neck, and sever the Bear's spinal cord, killing it instantly. At that moment, an intercom asked for one Rebel Chace to Report for the Reaping. "oh, god, no... I just met her...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:22 am

Rebel looked at Thomas in surprise as he killed the Bloodbear. "Nice one.. I haven't seen one of these before.." She jumped down from the tree, and walked over. She kicked it, trying to flip it over.

When the intercom sounded, Rebel looked around confused. "Wait.. What?" She thought out loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:26 am

Thomas got up, in true fear, and dropped his knife, something he never did before. He then embraced Rebel. "they called your name. You are attending the next Games..." Thomas hugged her, as though afraid to let her go. "Why? why does this always happen to people I like, but never to me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:27 am

Rebel hugged him back. "There's always the reaping. Someone might volunteer. But I'll survive, if I do go." She shrugged, but held him tightly.. She couldn't go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:30 am

Thomas was on the verge of tears. Everyone he made friends with always ended up being Reaped. her chances of survival were slim to none. He felt tears leave his eyes, then started bawling. "I'm sorry... It's my fault you were reaped."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:32 am

Rebel leaned back a bit. "No, it's not." She said simply. Rebel wiped a single year from his cheek, and smiled hopefully. She kissed the same cheek as well. "I would have volunteered, anyways.." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:35 am

"you don't understand. anyone I've ever cared for has been called for reaping. my sister, my brothers, friends, you..." Thomas stopped then. did she just kiss him? sweet mockingjays... He feltlike he as halfway to the moon, then he was brought to earth by another thought. She wasn't going to survive. the chances were impossible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:38 am

Rebel smiled, sweetly. "I've always had good luck.." She said, not knowing if it was a lie or not. She leaned back towards him, hugging him tightly. "But, I'll have something to get me through it.. You." Rebel said, out loud. Did I really say that out loud? Rebel thought, a bit panicked. That thought was supposed to be only for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:44 am

He felt like crap. she was going to get killed because of him. Then, when his boss Nicholas redmon got called, he figured there was only one way to keep from hurting his district: die in the hunger games. "I VOLUNTEER MYSELF AS TRIBUTE!!" He shouted. "well, we need to go get ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:46 am

Rebel laughed. "Yes." She sighed. "You shouldn't have done that." She said quietly. "Your coming home." She said with a sigh. Rebel took his hand. "To Town?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:52 am

Thomas couldn't believe it. he started off hunting some deer. his dad said he'd never get a girlfriend, or even a date, much less a wife. he just proved him wrong on 2 points: he got a girl, as well as a date. it was just with the capitol. "yeah, let's go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:54 am

Rebel frowned, and blushed at the same time. She wasn't sure what Thomas was. Maybe a boyfriend? She wasn't sure. "Are we ready to head to town?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:56 am

"yeah, let's go." thomas grinned, sure he liked her, and headed toward town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:57 am

Rebel left with Thomas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:53 am

I creep in with my bow and climb a tree and wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:13 am

Derek crept into the woods, checking back constantly to make sure no one was following him. He gripped his bow tightly and adjusted the strap on the quiver. He pulled out an arrow, looking around for any possible game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:15 am

Seeing nothing, I climb down from the tree and start walking around, looking for game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:31 am

Derek heard heavy footsteps. He was almost positive that there weren't any other people here, so he concluded that it was probably a buck. He put his arrow onto his bow and pulled the string back, waiting for it to come into his vision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:38 am

I step into a clearing, where the sun is shining. I see a bird and pull back my arrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Derek went still and listened to his surroundings. He heard a buzz and quickly realized it was tracker jackers. Tiptoeing, he followed the noise to see where they were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Fence/Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jabberjay :: Districts :: District 5-
Jump to: