Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beyond The Fence/Forest

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Beyond The Fence/Forest Empty
PostSubject: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Rebel walked, casually to the gate. She listened for a hum noise. It would have signaled the electric fence was on. No hum. Rebel walked along the fence, to the familiar gap, big enough to crawl through. When she got there she smiled, and crawled through. She walked into the dense forest, so she wouldn't be seen from town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Thomas had already walked through the gap, and heard someone coming. he was sick and tired of some loudfooted guard looking for him. Thomas hid in the brush silently, and drew a throwing knife wwhen he saw this girl only slightly oldr than him. huh. he stepped out of the brush like a wraith, then walked up to her. he then revealed himself by saying "hi", only remembering afterwards that she didn't see him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:24 pm

Rebel had barely heard a noise. She heard it faintly, but thinking it was an animal she kept walking. Rebel reached about a few trees over from the noise, before hoisting herself up onto it. She climbed the free skillfully, and went to retrieve her weapon in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:26 pm

i looked at the girl, then said the word, "hello." I sheathed my knife before doing so. "my name is thomas. what's yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Rebel retrieved her bow n' arrow and hopped down from the tree, slinging it onto her back. "Thomas.." She said, looking at his features. She decided he was cute enough to actually talk to. "I'm Rebel.. Rebel Chace."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:34 pm

"hey Rebel." thomas looked sad, the kind of sad held only by those who lost someone to the Games. "mind we do some hunting together?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Rebel noticed his look. It was the look of someone who had someone close to them die. Rebel guess the Games, it was the most obvious reason. "Sure, why not." She said, with a perky tone. She was full of energy. Rebel ran a hand through her dirty blonde locks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Thomas walkd, his feet noiseless as ever. what were they trying to impress? Thomas didn't know. all he knew was... oh. Jay just landed on his shoulder. nice. now Jay was trying to impress someone. Thomas drew a knife. prey was close. he then noticed a deer. awesome, 2 in one day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Meanwhile, Rebel turned on her heel and stood behind a tree, her arrow pulled back. There were so many buck! She let to of the arrow, aiming it at it's eye. It hit perfectly, knocking it dead. She went got her arrow, and picked up the buck, and dropping it next to her tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:49 pm

thomas was halfway to the deer when an arrow got it in the eye. he gave a small glare at the girl, then noticed arabbit. oh well. he couldn't sneak up on it, it sensed his steps in the ground. so he threw a knife. thunk! Hey, meat was meat. as he retrieved the carcass, his pendat was momnetarily revealed, though he didn't know it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Rebel laughed. She walked over to Thomas. She put an arm around his shoulders like they were best friends. "You snooze you loose, buddy." She said still laughing. Rebel noticed his pendant. "What does that mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Thomas looked at it. "it was my mother's. she's dead now." thomas didn't say it was heartbreak over his siblings constantly beig called out to go to the games, and then watch as they are cut down quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:50 pm

Rebel sighed sadly, a lot of people were dying. She felt as of she was missing something. Her first thought was the Games, no matter how far off it was from his mother. "The Games?" She asked, Rebel didn't really explain her question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:11 pm

"kinda. she died of heartbreak as I became the last child left after all of us went to, and died at, the Games."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Rebel was speechless, she was expecting a Hunger Games issue, but she didn't think it could be the whole thing. It was unlucky his whole family was affected, badly. "I'm so sorry.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:21 pm

"mm... it's not your fault. I wish..." Thomas didn't voice his wish: the ending of the Capitol. "I wish that, if they were to draw my name this year, Death finds me swiflty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:23 pm

Rebel frowned. "A suicide mission? Isn't better to stop the Capital?" No matter how far- fetched the idea was, it sounded better then wanting to die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Thomas stopped, and looked at her. "you want it too? I never told anyone because of..." he didn't need to elaborate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Rebel shrugged. "Who doesn't want that? Maybe the District One and Two group don't, but the rest of us!" She said, not really knowing if it was true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Thomas shook his head. he could hug her right now. then, he saw some bigger game than any deer. a wandering PeaceKeeper. I grin, and hold my finger to my lips, and said wait with my eyes. moving quickly, I snuck up behind him, and looked back at Rebel, a look of shock on his face. He then "said," how can they not hear me? and stabbed the Guard.Spinal cord severed, the idiot slumped down dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Rebel frowned, "Why did you kill him?" She was thankful he did, but didn't understand what he would do with the body. It would eventually decay, and smell very fowl and rotten. And Rebel doubted he was a cannibal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:04 pm

"well, He would do good for bear bait. belive me, there's a few bloodthirsty ones out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Rebel smiled, happy he had a good plan. "Thank god.." She said, happily, back in her good mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:39 pm

i heard grunting. a familiar grunting I didn't like. "Speak of the Capitol..." a bloodbear shambled into the area. "Tree! Now!" without hesitation, Thomas stuffed his knife into his bag, and hoisted Rebel up the nearest tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:41 am

Rebel grabbed onto the branch, and pulled her self up. Rebel frowned, and held her hand out for Thomas. She could have climbed up herself, but he had helped her, and it was fair to give him the option for help in return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Fence/Forest   Beyond The Fence/Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Fence/Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jabberjay :: Districts :: District 5-
Jump to: