Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heading to Town.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Heading to Town. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to Town.   Heading to Town. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:10 pm

((Have her bump into the Peacekeeper in about two posts))

Arkarian nodded. "Well is there anyting you would like? Cause I wouldn't mind getting you something." He offered to her seeing as it was better buying Daila something rather then walking around like a complete idiot
Back to top Go down
Katniss Everdeen
Founder|Admin
Katniss Everdeen

Female Posts : 393
Hunger Points : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Town.   Heading to Town. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:13 pm

OOC: kk

"No its okay ive got plenty of money" i said laughing.
Back to top Go down
https://jabberjay.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Town.   Heading to Town. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 pm

"But what if I insisted on buying you something?" Arkarian asked her with a friendly smile, probably distracting her.
Back to top Go down
Katniss Everdeen
Founder|Admin
Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Town.   Heading to Town. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:21 pm

"ill choose something" i said and suddenly bump into someone. I look up to see a peace keeper. Oh oh i thought to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Town.   Heading to Town. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:25 pm

Arkarian saw the peacekeeper just as Daila bumped into him. He went to try and stop her but was too late and the peacekeeper turned around looking pretty p.o.ed.
Back to top Go down
Katniss Everdeen
Founder|Admin
Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Town.   Heading to Town. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:30 pm

"uh i-i" i stammered but i couldnt get the words out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Town.   Heading to Town. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:34 pm

The peacekeeper didn't wait for any explanation. He just raised a baton and went to try and beat the girl for bumping into him. But his arm was caught by the boy she was with before the metal stick hit her.

Arkarian reacted quickly and caught the peacekeepers arm midswing. He turned his head to Daila and told her, "Don't argue, just run!" He pushed the peacekeeper's arm away and slid between him and Daila.
Back to top Go down
Katniss Everdeen
Founder|Admin
Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Town.   Heading to Town. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 pm

I ran as quickly as i could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Town.   Heading to Town. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:46 pm

"Didn't anyone teach you not to hit a girl?" He asked the peacekeeper and in response got a hit to the side of his head. He crumpled to the ground and several peacekeeprs surrounded him and started to beat him senseless. He started coughing up blood and he was sure that ome bones were either fractured or borken, but the beating continued. Arkarian wasn't sure exactly when he lost conciousness but he woke to a lot of pain and missing peacekeepers. He groaned in ever-lasting agony as he pulled himself up and s=limped all the way back to Daila's house..
Back to top Go down
Katniss Everdeen
Founder|Admin
Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Town.   Heading to Town. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:51 pm

I ran to and of the peace keepers and wacked him with a metal stick i had found in the dump. I ran back to my house and waited for Arkarian at the front door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Town.   Heading to Town. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heading to Town.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3