Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We meet again ((Ben))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 pm

I hug her back thinking i don't know how i did this. I smile thinking i don't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:49 pm

"Well...." Prim took a deep breath. "That's nice." She sat back down. "I guess...that's...amazing..." Her voice was sad. "See you Ben — " She started to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:03 pm

" you have to go somewhere?" trying to hide the sadness in my voice but ultimately fail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:58 am

Prim walked back to Ben. Someone cared. "Not anymore." She but her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:44 pm

I put one arm around her, just wanting to feel close to someone who honestly cared for me. I put my head almost on to her head , not quiet on though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Prim smiled. This was not bad. "It's amazing" She whispered and hugged him gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:14 pm

" its been a while since i cared for anyone, it feels really nice." i whisper back. I close my eyes hoping tomorrow never comes, mainly because after tonight we won't have a lot of time to talk because of work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:30 pm

Prim went closer to him. And whispered. "What's it gonna take to make you feel that way Benny?" Prim teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:04 pm

" i feel that way right now prim." the tease makes me smile afterwards, this was just to perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Prim walked towards him. She wrapped her arms round him. "Do you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:02 pm

I wrap my arms around her and say " more than i have for anyone else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Prim closed her eyes. She heard his heart thump. They were both nervous but glad. "Great to hear that - wondering if we can survive, Ben," Her voice was solemn. "I bet we'd die in two seconds...your probably good but I stink..." Her voice faltered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:11 pm

" what do you mean about surviving." scared she will ask about the hunger games, i won't lie to her but anyone not from 1 2 or 4 will hate what i am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Prim opened her eyes. "Surviving the Capitol. Perhaps I will be chosen for the Hunger Games. We'll die there." Prim murmured. She was scared. No one could save her. Not even Ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:17 pm

" prim, i promise if your chosen i can protect you." i whisper hoping she doesn't hear. "because i was trained for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Prim laughed. For the first time, she did. "You're a boy." Her voice was hoarse. "No one can save me," She put a finger to his lips, silencing him. "No way out, Ben. No way." She closed her eyes. Her hands were clenched. She didn't want Ben to risk his life for the reaping. No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:22 pm

" prim, i have to tell you something, i am trained to be in the hunger games, i'm a career. I will be forced to volunteer for the next hunger games."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Prim laughed. Then she paused. That wasn't good. No, not even for Prim herself. "You will?" Her voice was shaky. She was going to loose it. Her name wasn't going to be picked since it was only her first year but Ben? Who would he go against? She didn't want District 12 killed nor Ben. "Ben!" She cried. She noticed the unbearable truth. She'd loose someone she finally liked. FINALLY liked. "Ben please don't." She was shaking harder than ever. "Don't volunteer. Swear to me you won't. If you are chosen come back alive." She whispered.

Then what she did next surprised her. It wasn't any normal move. It was a sign that she cared about Ben. Whatever happened to him, happened to his heart. "You aren't like the other Careers are you?" She asked hushing. She kissed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:13 pm

I was about to say i will but when she kissed me i sort of went blank. I kiss her back thinking i am the luckiest guy in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:24 pm

((Now since the rule is 10 we only have 8 left.))

Prim blushed happily. "Okay, so...you want to stay in the dark?" She asked her worry wavering. Her voice was showing mroe than shock. IT was happyness. Complete. Happyness. Prim had never ever felt that ever ever before. Buttercup purred. Primrose patted her ugly cat. "You are so cute!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:49 pm

I try to figure out if that was to me or the cat and can't figure it out so i say " you are beautiful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:24 am

Buttercup purred on agreement. "That's neat." Prim smirked. "Cause you're the most
Benny-ful boy in the world. And that I like you for." Her arms went around him. She felt a little safe. Safe with Ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:04 am

Ben holds her tight, not really meaning to but He wanted to just stay close. He says " i promise you, i will come back from the hunger games if i join."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:19 am

"You better..." Prim trailed off. If Ben didn't...she didn't think about it. District 12, she didn't want to loose anyone either. "Don't kill, please. But if you must to survive, then do so." Her voice was quivering. Her hands were shaking in his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Ben looks around helplessly, not sure how to survive without killing people. He says " I will try my best."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We meet again ((Ben))   We meet again ((Ben)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We meet again ((Ben))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jabberjay :: Districts :: District 12 :: Town-
Jump to: